MONSTERMASH

One womans struggle to live sustainably in a money obsessed world...

Wednesday 3 February 2010

More Snow!?


Just when I thought Winter was gasping it's last breaths.... scratch that....just when I was hoping Winter was gasping it's last breaths, along comes.... MORE SNOW! " It'll never stick," I say to the mums on the school run. Well THAT was a dumb thing to say! The chickens cleverly took themselves off to bed early, who says chickens are stupid?

After two hours my little garden has a liberal dusting....

4 comments:

  1. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YAY!

    Good pictures!
    Welcome to the crazy world of blogging!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your on my fave blog lists!
    See sidebar...:>))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - welcome to blogland! Lucky you with the snow - just love the stuff myself. Sadly, just rain here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, and thankyou for the warm welcomes despite the chilly weather!
    Muchos love melmel, as soon as I've worked out how, I shall reciprocate the favourite!
    Ellie, I have to say, I do love it when everwher is crisp and white but I just want to see some flowers soon.... I love Hyacynths more!x

    ReplyDelete