MONSTERMASH

One womans struggle to live sustainably in a money obsessed world...

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Welcome Everyone!


Hello everyone, and welcome to this the very first entry of my very first blog. I've toyed with the idea of blogging for a long time but I've never had the nerve to do it, until now that is! So, with the guidance of my lovey friend Mel, I've bitten the bullet and.... well, here it is!

I have a shop on folksy where I sell sock MONSTERS. It's called MONSTERMASH, capitals are essential when writing it! You can have a look at it here and see all the MONSTERS in all there glory. The one in the picture is called Gus and he's currently on sale to make way for more MONSTERS! I also make lots of other things and teach craft to anyone who wants to learn. But I suppose you'll learn all about that in good time. My other passion apart from my two lovely daughters is sustainability and all that goes along with it. Basically, I've turned my (very) little two up two down terraced house in Moss Side, Manchester into a mini small holding, eco home. Again, I'll reveal all in bite sized blog chunks, cause to be fair, if I told you everything now, you'd be sat staring at your screen, bog eyed and overwhelmed with info! Thanks again for dropping by and here's to new begginings! Let's see where this takes us! x

No comments:

Post a Comment